This sample of Executive Secretary Resume will give you a quick start on constructing a successful and optimized resume for your job application. Want to work in Admin. Department and also want to work in fast-paced environments demanding powerful organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills. Detail-oriented and resourceful in spearheading, organizing and completing projects; capacity to multitask efficiently.
Nicole W. Brittain
4340 Golden Ridge Road • Albany, NY 12207
Home: 518-323-2389, Cell: (555) 555-1235 email@example.com
Summary: Remarkably talented and resourceful Personal Secretary with more than six years of experience in helping administrators and executives concerned inside the advancement, implementation, and executive conduit of applications and policies for departments and agencies..
Objective: Seeking for the post of an executive secretary that offers extensive experience in customer relations, office administration and project planning.
Professional Experience and Significant Achievements
- Performed administrative and secretarial duties with broad latitude for exercising discretion and judgment.
- Prepared letters as instructed and in accordance with precedent and directed mail to other staff users for their motion.
- Researched reviews obtained, checked and in contrast with previous studies along with other information, and brought to the focus of management considerable things, changes or mistakes.
- Taken care of for your executive as much as date administration manuals, directives, organizational charts and kept the executive knowledgeable of changes.
- Answered phone and replied to concerns in accordance with general instructions and referred telephone calls to appropriate employees member.
Read and screen incoming correspondence and reviews; make preliminary evaluation in the importance of materials and arrange documents; deal with some issues personally and forwards suitable supplies for the government and workers.
- Obtain and screen incoming calls and visitors, determine which are priority matters, and alert the executive accordingly.
- Make referrals to proper government workers and offer requested data.
- Inform government officials and other people from the position from the executive on issues.
- Compose letters and memoranda in reaction to incoming mail and phone calls.
- Transmit directives, directions and assignments and adhere to up on status of assignments as liaison among the executive and subordinates and other people,
- Plan and coordinate arrangements for expert conferences.
- Significant knowledge in the software of instructions and recommendations to specific problems.
- Thorough knowledge in the application in the mission in the particular organizational entity towards the performance of government help activities.
- Strong knowledge of organization, subject make any difference processes, directions and guidelines of departments within the State service.
- Exceptional information from the company, punctuation and composition of company letters, reports, charts and tabular material.
- Deep understanding of appropriate English utilization, spelling and punctuation.
- Powerful information of present pc environments; i.e., Windows or Program 7.
- In-depth information of the business and maintenance of filing methods.
- Excellent information of the methods of getting callers, creating appointments and giving information.
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, University of Illinois, IL
- Playing Badminton and listening to music
Montana Co., LA
Phone: (337) 684-2569